boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in a 3 bedroom modern bungalow and at present we have a baxi central heating and hot water wall mounted boiler. We have a power shower in our bathroom which is boosted by a pump in the airing cupboard in order to get a good flow of water.
My question is in the event of the present boiler or parts becoming obsolete[ the boiler is 13 years old} is there a more energy saving boiler which would run my power shower and give me adequate hot water and central heating. I have been told that condensing boilers are not suitable for use with power showers.

Sponsored Links
I think you've misunderstood what you were told, combination boilers are not suitable for power showers.
All boilers now are condensers, you need to get one which is not a combi, ie. a heat only or a system boiler.
There's a wide choice available when the time comes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back