Boilier keeps turning off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I have a combi boiler.

Every few hours the hot water turns off. and on the boiler I see a red light signifying error. So I have to turn the whole boiler off via switch an then turn it back on for it to work. sometimes I have to do it a few times before it starts working again.

The boiler pressure isn't dropping it stays the same.

What can be the problem?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Brilliant :LOL:
You could always try changing the flux capacitor :mrgreen:

Boiler make and model might help us out a little bit.

I bet you anything it is a white one as they are always causing problems :LOL:

My crystal ball thinks it is a Unica HE :idea:

Well I know exactly what is wrong with it......................................................................it has a Fault!

Different Boilers show faults in a number of ways i.e. a fault code on a display, or LED which either illuminate permenaly or flash to indicate a fault

As you have failed to tell us the make and model of Boiler all we can confirm is that YES something is wrong with it!! :rolleyes:

I think we can assume it is a white one, but from my experience they have 2 flux capacitors PP, and the skill is to find which one is faulty :mrgreen:

no code.. it just goes called. and has a red light (meaning smething is wrong)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back