bonding coat thickness issue

Sponsored Links
Now that you've all kissed and made up, have any of you ever used a trowhawk........ :rolleyes: ;)

Sponsored Links
I don’t profess to be a time served ancient
On re-reading that, it doesn’t sound good at all. I Just want to make it clear there was no slant intended against the life long & experienced spreads on this forum who advised & started me off in this “game” as a DIYer by necessity back in 2005 & have kept me ever improving since. I’m not sure if any of those are still around but the wisdom is still here & there are certainly more of you now. As a result of those early beginnings, I’ve been fortunate to have expanded into several other areas & created a whole new working life which I wasn’t even seeking! Those who have drifted into the forum since should be aware of how much I respect & defend this trade, experience will come with practice but you can’t fake skill & the former wont compensate for the latter; if you haven’t got it, best go try something else.

As always, hats off & respect to those of you that have it & who are generous enough to pass it on with dignified grace; you know who you are! ;)

I don’t profess to be a time served ancient
On re-reading that, it doesn’t sound good at all. I Just want to make it clear there was no slant intended against the life long & experienced spreads on this forum who advised & started me off in this “game” as a DIYer by necessity back in 2005 & have kept me ever improving since. I’m not sure if any of those are still around but the wisdom is still here & there are certainly more of you now. As a result of those early beginnings, I’ve been fortunate to have expanded into several other areas & created a whole new working life which I wasn’t even seeking! Those who have drifted into the forum since should be aware of how much I respect & defend this trade, experience will come with practice but you can’t fake skill & the former wont compensate for the latter; if you haven’t got it, best go try something else.

As always, hats off & respect to those of you that have it & who are generous enough to pass it on with dignified grace; you know who you are! ;)
must disagree with you again my freind(just disagree not say your wrong)plastering is all about experence,the skill set is easy to get,whats hard to get ,especialy if your not educated in the correct fashion,watching and learning from men with more knowledge than your self,you could be the flashing blade m8 but you drop on the scaf with a time served spread and you will get your asre smacked,not cause of what you know but what you dont.peace!

asleep-045.gif

must disagree with you again my freind(just disagree not say your wrong)plastering is all about experence,the skill set is easy to get,whats hard to get ,especialy if your not educated in the correct fashion,watching and learning from men with more knowledge than your self,you could be the flashing blade m8 but you drop on the scaf with a time served spread and you will get your asre smacked,not cause of what you know but what you dont.peace!
Are you drunk?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back