Boo hoo I'm back

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi y'all. While the country has spent the last week wading through torrential rain, I have been basking in constant sunshine in Menorca. Superb holiday. I would recommend the place to anyone who hasn't tried it.
On the downside, I now have to gird my loins and other parts for the return to dreaded work tomorrow. Still, it will all help pay for my return next year.

Sponsored Links
solo said:
Hi y'all. While the country has spent the last week wading through torrential rain, I have been basking in constant sunshine in Menorca. Superb holiday. I would recommend the place to anyone who hasn't tried it.
On the downside, I now have to gird my loins and other parts for the return to dreaded work tomorrow. Still, it will all help pay for my return next year.

What part did dod yea go solo im thinking of trying there mi sin and kin for a week break all inclusive whats the night lfe like is there plenty cabarraa

solo said:

Me too,just got back from a week on the costa brava,bit of a shock to the system coming back to this miserable weather.

Sponsored Links
BOB. I was in Cala Blanca, but spent most time in Cala n Bosch just down the road. Better beach and a bigger selection of bar/restaurants. Night life seemed o.k., but didn't stay out late due to kids.

Back