books on central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

could anybody recommend a book that explains how to plan and work out materials for installing a central heating system (combi) or indeed point me in the right direction?

many thanks

Sponsored Links
are you qualified to do the job?

have you found some one who will commision it BEFORE you start?

hi

cheers to the guy who suggested amazon, you were a great help!!

as for the sensible comment. i am not planning on doing the job myself, i just wanted to get an understanding of the work to be done. i was thinking of sourcing the materials myself so i wanted to be able to work out what was needed etc, and to make sure i wasnt being ripped off! do you have any ideas?

Sponsored Links
slugger230 said:
hi

cheers to the guy who suggested amazon, you were a great help!!

as for the sensible comment. i am not planning on doing the job myself, i just wanted to get an understanding of the work to be done. i was thinking of sourcing the materials myself so i wanted to be able to work out what was needed etc, and to make sure i wasnt being ripped off! do you have any ideas?

Unfortunatly is Sunday, I think it could be beer replys you got. Dont give up you could well get the info you are after. :LOL:

Visit your local library if all you want is a general idea. Be wary of supplying materials your self as most installers will only warrant the work they do and parts they supply.

You can't have your cake and eat it :rolleyes:

gas4you said:
You can't have your cake and eat it :rolleyes:

never understood that saying

if you have the cake you eat the blooody thing!!!1 what else are you meant to do with it

"mmm I have my cake I know I will use it as a doorstop as I cant eat it as it is in my posession"

Or do you have to give it to someone else then eat it cos you aint got it then

ARRRGGGHHH its a very frustrating saying.

You amaze me sometimes :rolleyes: If you eat your cake you won't have it left! I got one today for fathers day. It's in my fat beer belly now :LOL:

gas4you said:
You amaze me sometimes :rolleyes: If you eat your cake you won't have it left! I got one today for fathers day. It's in my fat beer belly now :LOL:

yes but the saying should be

"you cant eat your cake and still have a cake you fat git"

not

"you cant have your cake and eat it"

Rubbish saying

I got a text on me phone for fathers day while i was at work

my life sucks

:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back