DIY book on Central Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody have any recommendations for a book on central heating.

phillj :D

Sponsored Links
I have the "The which book of plumbing & central heating" by David Holloway and black and deckers "The complete guide to Home Plumbing" and would highly recommend them.
The latter is based on American plumbing but nicely illustrared with lots of nice coloured pictures. :D
Everything in it from clearing blocked drains, fixing frost bursted pipes (might come in handy at the moment) to fitting gas water heaters.

How detailed you looking? Most DIY books cover the basics... If you are planning a to put a new CH system in something like O'reilly or Treloar is a pretty good plumbing all rounder.

i use Heinemanne 2 & 3 and would recommend them highly, i've got them on the comp too

Sponsored Links
Think you all for taking the time to reply to my question. Will look these books up and see which ones to get.

All the best for 2010.
phillj

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back