booster pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am installing a shower pump and need a wee bit of guidance. The cold comes from the tank in the loft and feeds the basin, bath/shower and toilet in that order. Can I intstall the pump before the basin and put the toilet on a separate feed from the tank or can I just install the pump with the toilet and what would be the effects on the toilet? Also what's the best way to connect the hot from the cylinder? I've been told to use an Essex Flange which I presume would just tee off from the feed/vent into the pump. Thanks in advance,

Martin

Sponsored Links
I am assumeing you want the pump for the shower so your best off having the feed direct from tank to shower via the pump, the hot supply should come direct from the cylender hence the essex flange that will fit to the side of the cylender (not in the pipework ) . check your tank is big enough for the demand of your pump amd that the shower is compatable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back