Boris Johnson . . . . what a hero

Sponsored Links
...and his answer to the situation is? :confused:

Exactly why do we have to make it our problem. . . . .

As if Iraq and afghanistan haven't taught us to keep our noses out. We have enough troubles brewing at home to contend with right now.

Sponsored Links
Bearing in mind that we are poorer than Germany and Japan, wouldn't it be a good idea if we resolved to only involve ourselves in foreign countries' problems to the extent that those two countries do?

That is, not at all.

I thought this was going to be about his antics at Queens tennis club yesterday.

Could be an interesting one. Syria and surrounding countries run and inhabited by different muslim clans, with rivalries going back many centuries. Also, Israel on the doorstep. Add in two nuclear super powers, ie. USA and Russia.

What could possibly go wrong? :LOL:

And, to save me Googling, what did Boris get up to at Queens?

Saw a film clip where Islamist touts try to persuade people on the street to follow Islam,

The west is failing they say, The collapse of the capitalist society , alcohol and immoral behaviour. etc etc.

Well you will have to excuse me but alcohol and immoral behaviour mights destroy individual lives but at the end of the day its a personal choice issue whether to be a drunkard or a pervert.

How can anyone even contemplate that the East presents the solution after the Arab spring and the centuries of instability that preceded it.

The islamist will never be happy until the whole world has this wonderful Sharia Law . . .

oh but don't forget to mention what an exciting time you will have not knowing whether the next time you leave your house will be your last but hey at least someone will get to benefit from 70 virgins while your body is splattered accross the pavement.
When your organs and those of your kids are getting mingled in with the blood and the pigeon **** at least everyone gets to sing 'allah akbhar ,'

Call me old fashioned but I prefered songs like 'Happy Birdthday;.

The west is failing they say, The collapse of the capitalist society , alcohol and immoral behaviour. etc etc.

Well you will have to excuse me but alcohol and immoral behaviour mights destroy individual lives but at the end of the day its a personal choice issue whether to be a drunkard or a pervert.

Hmmm and pray tell, what did the Asian (predominantly Muslim) paedophile gangs ply their victims with? Alcohol and drugs.. Now if these Muslims are not indulging in immoral behaviour, WTF do they think their indulging in?
Pot, kettle and black come to mind.

If we supply weapons to Islamic fundamentalists in Syria who behead people then why can't we supply weapons to Islamic fundamentalists in this country who behead people.

Boris Johnson, funny bloke.... at first glance he comes across as a bumbling buffoon. But if you look a bit deeper, you think maybe there's a little more to him than meets the eye, but then you look even closer, and realise you were right first time.

Bearing in mind that we are poorer than Germany and Japan, wouldn't it be a good idea if we resolved to only involve ourselves in foreign countries' problems to the extent that those two countries do?

That is, not at all.

Not surprising considering that we spend £10 billion more than Germany and £1 billion more than Japan on defence which equates with almost double the GDP of these wealthy countries.
Could this be due to the fact that we are one of the biggest arm suppliers in the world.

That is, not at all.

Not surprising considering that we spend £10 billion more than Germany and £1 billion more than Japan on defence which equates with almost double the GDP of these wealthy countries.
Could this be due to the fact that we are one of the biggest arm suppliers in the world.

Personally, I think it's because our politicians haven't yet learnt to keep their noses out of everyone else's business.

And, of course, they like to act the part of America's poodle.

Sponsored Links
Back