bosch 280 boiler fires up then cuts out

i found what think is divert valve or acl as you mentioned has black lever under it hanging down loose if i push it up into valve and push i can fee like valve turning if i carry on all way turning it comes to a stop heating fires up works fine untill turn off and have d o same again when get chance going to look into it further by doing this manual will it be doing any damage to anything hot water works as well no problems so i gather its a motor problem on the diverter im going check for live looked at electrical wiring looks like only couple wires go to it will check whats what and is it hard to change the valve if i move red vessell i gather have pump it back up to 1 bar any info be great but like say at moment its working so thanks to those who directed me in right direction cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back