Bosch boilers, only CDI with stainless heat exchanger?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't find any info from Bosch which of their boilers have/don't have a stainless heat exchanger - does anyone know?

Sponsored Links
Depends on if its heat only or combi.Combi sec heat exch's are normally s/steel.I'll stand corrected but WB main heat exch's are alloys.

Even the Cdi has an aluminium silicon alloy heat exchanger (or did last time I looked earlier this year). The exchanger itself is different from the other models in the WB range but made from the same material.

So the answer to your question of which have a stainless steel heat exchanger is : none :)

Sponsored Links
Just to check a stainless heat exchanger would be better bacause it's less likely to scale up/corrode/invite aliens into my house?

So bosch is not so good on this front? But people on here seem to rate the CDI and it won boiler of the year or something so they must be doing something right (don't know what though)

I was thinking the SS heat exchanger may make the CDI worth plumping for over the i or si but maybe not?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back