Bosch classixx washer wont stop draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my Bosch Classixx 6 washer wont fill or go on spin (pump running continuously). Have put water in washer manually and pumps out great. Is there some sort of level switch could be defective showing a constant high level?
Any advice welcome

Sponsored Links
There could be a pressure switch/ sensor, there will be a small tube coming out of the pump & going up to the top of the machine with the sensor at the end of it. But first check there are no blockages inside the pump body & blow down the tube from the sensor to the pump to ensure tube is not blocked.

Thanks for the reply, took the tube off today and it was partially blocked. Once cleaned and back on the machine fills and spins, however it seemed to just keep filling (was half way up door when I stopped it). Will investigate further when I get back of my hols

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back