Bosch Condenser drier- not heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.
Model number is WTL6305GB

Last week the heating element of the drier stopped working. When I removed it, it was fairly damaged with the spacer for the coils disintegrated.
Tried everthing else before removing the elemet. ie cleaned fluff filter, empty water tank etc.
I had similar problem before when the small metal probe was covered in fluff, but this is now clean.

So I ordered a new heater matrix. On this model it comes with the heater element and two sensors already attached.

It arrived, fitted it and the drier still has no heat.

Any suggestions greatly welcome.

Thanks,

Brian

Sponsored Links
My tumble did that. My condensing tumble dryer was part of this national fix by the manufacture, I quizzed the repair guy.

I told him that my wouldn't heat, when I researched it there are two thermostat round discs. So I bought them on-line and replaced them and bingo, sorted.
What the repair guy said was that they tend to knacker if you don't clean the fluff out of the filter. I do, I even hoover it but family members don't, hence the problem.

So I would have suggested replacing the thermostat(s) first.

Mine is an Indesit though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back