Bosch cooker hood motor wiring (model number DHE635AGB)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In the process of disassembling and cleaning a very greasy cooker hood, my father-in-law managed to totally detach the wires from the motor assembly. It looks easy enough to solder them back on to the motor, but I have no idea which wire goes where. Does anyone have a picture or diagram of the motor wiring for this unit (Bosch DHE635AGB). There are five wires: Ground, white, black, red, and blue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsored Links
There are pictures on the web 1654866649662.pngbut they don't really help. The fan is nearly £100 so clearly don't want to wreck it, but it seems there are different versions with two and three speed fans, some times you just have to bite the bullet and take it to a Bosch agents, I note for accredited repairers there is a help service, needs vat reg number etc, so agents can get the info.

Thanks Ericmark. The fan still works (or was working before is was detached), so I'm determined to solder them back on. I'll send pictures tomorrow and hopefully it will all be clear.

Sponsored Links
The wires that used to go to the fan motor look like this (I'm assuming there's a ground, a neutral, and three lives corresponding to the three speeds:
Cooker_fan_wires.JPG
The fan motor looks like this:
Cooker_fan_motor_2.JPG

Cooker_fan_motor_1.JPG

Can anyone advise on which wires need to go where?

Thanks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back