Bosch DHE645MGB extractor hood - 120mm spigot adapter help??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Just in the middle of a kitchen project and fitting an integrated hood as above - reusing existing duct path & updating kit. I am having difficulty finding an adapter to connect the extractor spigot (120mm dia) to the ducting.

It is a very shallow spigot and having a mooch around B&Q today, could only find hard ducting connector rather that 'appliance connectors' that would afford a fit.

Apols if I am missing the obvious (or Bosch 'special' accessories), but any ideas??

Thanks,

Steve

Sponsored Links
Thanks Burnerman - I have tried one of these already (procured from B&Q), but unfortunately the internal diameter is 125mm so it sits loose on the spigot, which is 120mm. Not good when the fans kick in ;)

Done a bit of surfing on the net and have found a Manrose item that may adapt this make it work. Would sit over the 120 spigot and the 125 would sit in it.

Not seen them anywhere on-the-shelf so will have to order. Will have to give it a go.

Thanks,

Steve

Its quite a common issue really....I just increase the spigot diameter with electricians tape, and then fix with a jubilee clip or cable tie.
Cutting a slot in the larger spigot allows it to compress to grip.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks Burnerman - will give that a go to save all the faffing about,

Steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back