Bosch Dishwasher blown fuse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an intergrated bosch dischwasher which is about 2.5years old.
Last week it cut out whilst on a cycle.
It would not restart.
I changed the fuse in the plug and it started okay.
The machine now doesnt drain.
It says on the timer that it has 1 minute to go but just keeps going.
I have checked the pump is not blocked and also checked the waste pipe is not blocked etc.
I am thinking something has blown as it had blown a fuse.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated before admitting defeat and calling in an engineer.

Sponsored Links
Check for continuity on the heater box as this may be the problem. If there is check the pressure chamber on the left is clear.

Check for continuity on the heater box as this may be the problem. If there is check the pressure chamber on the left is clear.

Im sorry can you describe in a bit more detail.

How do I check continuity of heater box?

Where is heater box?

Where is pressure chamber?

Many thanks for your response.

Ben

Sponsored Links
Reset appliance.Check the pump which is accessable from internally (this is in the instruction booklet) to check that there is no pump blockage.Take of the lid and side panels off. The heater is on the righthandside by the motor. You will see 2 prongs on a plastic oval shaped box.Remove wires and use multimeter to check to see if there is continuity.The pressure chamber is on the lefthandside,Check that this is clear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back