Bosch dishwasher fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch SPV25CX00G dishwasher. I cleaned the filter and put a bottle of dishwasher cleaner in it and set it running. I thought I heard it beeping that it was finished which was strange as it hadn't been on long enough. Went into the kitchen - or should I say waded into the kitchen - to find the floor sailing. The "check water supply" light is flashing and it's making a funny noise - like there's a fan or a pump or something trying to run. Switched it off at the mains (as per the manual) then tried it again - same thing.

I've no idea where the water came from as there's no evidence of water underneath it and the bottom of the door and the top of the kickboard are all dry. Dishwasher is all frothy inside as well.

Anyone got any ideas? I've got a mountain of dishes lol

Sponsored Links
That's brilliant. Thank you so much for finding it for me. Didn't even know where to start to find it on Youtube

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back