Bosch Dishwasher fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Bosch SPV25CX00G dishwasher. I've just ran a dishwasher cleaner through it and it's just sitting there chuntering away like it's trying to drain but nothing is happening.
There is no water in it, but there is a fair bit of soapy suds and the tap warning light is flashing. I've cleaned the filter in it (it wasn't dirty) and there's no kinks in the hoses (nothing has moved since it was installed). I'm at a loss.

Anyone any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
When did it last run correctly?

Do you mean the cabinet is full of foam?

Post a pic of the drain hose where it goes into the waste pipe.

Accidentally turned water supply tap off? Did water enter the machine, or is it just not draining away?

Chances are your foaming cleaner has spilled into the base and triggered the anti flood.

Sponsored Links
I ran fine this morning. After I'd done the dog's bowls, I put a bottle of cleaner in it. There's just a bit of foam in the bottom, but the drain bit where the filter is is three quarters full of foam.
I had switched it off at the mains and went to check on it. The suds had subsided a bit and the flashing tap had stopped, so I set it on a rinse and it's working fine

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back