Bosch dishwasher, resetting itself and delays

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Bosch dishwasher playing up. it gradually was doing rubbish cleans, but also the wash time was getting very slow (3hr wash would take 4 hours and seemed to pause mid wash).
Reading up so I cleaned the matrix which was gunked up. Didn’t solve the problem and now had washes that reset half way through, clock goes to 0:00 randomly (not sure if that was happening before as normally leave overnight) , a couple of other random things (the start delay turned on randomly). I’ve also had E01 and E20.
Also noticed the check water and rinse aid flash together when turning on? read the main controller can go on these (sms53a12). This sound like a cause or anything else logical?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So more bizarreness, the E01 disappeared and then I got an E24 code. Turning on it got the rinse aid and Salt lights flashing thenE24. Then the e24 code disappeared and I’ve just got the flashing lights!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back