Bosch Dishwasher water left in bottom.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Our Bosch dishwasher is playing up when it has finished the program there are varying amounts of water left in the bottom and it does not seem to be getting things as clean as it did.Now is there a quick fix or am i going to have to skip it??.

Mike :cry:

Sponsored Links
hey - sorry i can't help with dishwasher but i had noticed you were in dereham and having problems servicing a Powermax 155 central heating system. i have just moved to dereham and need to get my powermax system serviced / sorted.

did you find anyone local - or did you find an alternative solution?

cheers

harry

Hi Harry

no not as yet still looking don't really want to go with British Gas so will kep you posted if i find anything.

you must have moved pretty close to me where abouts are you.

Mike

Sponsored Links
on macarthur drive, dereham

will ring around some more plumbers, etc from yellow pages on monday

mine is boiling hot if i trickle it, but if i turn tap to get more water it goes luke warm or cold

takes 20 mins to fill bath - or longer

central heating is perfect - scolding hot radiators

its just tap hot water for sinks and bath

timer and everything works perfectly - think i have it on correct settings - auto - and times set for 1 hour morning and 6 hours evening - mainly for radiators

harryt2000 at hotmail dot com

best wishes

harry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back