Bosch Diswasher Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My dishwasher is currently not working. The same problem happened around 1 1/2 years ago and 2 people looked at it and could find nothing wrong and it just started working again.

To start off when i switch it on in makes a sound as if something is blocked in it and when i open the door it still makes that sound when its supposed to automatically turn off when you open the door. No sign of the diswasher fixer coming so I left it for a few weeks and just turned it on today to find it working or so I thought. It washed the dishes but now the water is lying in the bottom, I had to turn it off cause it was flooding the floor.

I'm beginning to wonder do certain dishwashing tablets block it or anything because if it started working again i thought maybe whatever was blocking it had rotted away. And i did buy different tablets (Sun) as they were on offer!! :mad:

God appliances these days there is always something. First my grill, then the washing machine and now the dishwasher!!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back