Dishwasher not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Happy New year all, well mostly today I have been washing up by hand, great way to start the new year. I have got an indesit DIF04 dishwasher, for the last month the tablet door hasn't been opening, no problem just through the tablet in. This morning started the washing cycle and it stopped I opened the door and all the lights including the power light had gone off. So I reset the cycle again but it turned off after about 10 minuetes, have tried this and differnent programes several time but no good. It starts to drain as normal at the start and does start to wash, any ideas the dishwasher is about 4 years old, is it repairable or should I just get a new one Im thinking of a bosch. Thanking you for any replys.

Sponsored Links
Not sure about your dishwasher but regarding Bosch I have found them fine quiet and wash well, but be aware the come with an Aquastop valve on the filling hose it's quite bulky if you have to feed through the side of a cupboard or something, I had to change the valve position as it was too large to fit in the tight space I had under the sink.

http://www.eaparts.gr/part.aspx?partid=21691&l=2

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back