Bosch Excell Dishwasher

sk4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, my Bosch Excell Dishwasher (SHV55M03GB/40) has been in storage for the last 3 years due to a military deployment. Unfortunately, it is not working on any programs and there is no water getting to the rotating sprayers, on any program I hear water going in and there is water in the bottom, I here some clicking and then nothing more. I have checked the internal filter by the bottom spray arm and using a hex screw taken the cover off to check the impeller is not blocked. I have connected the power and cold water tap. The display seems to work fine and I have checked water is being fed to the dishwasher. I have tried reseting the program and this drains the water fine. I have also added more water in the bottom to see if this would help to no avail. I hope this makes sense.

I would appreciate any advice as I would rather not have to buy a new machine. Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Circulation pump is jammed . It might free it's self if your lucky.

Tip a kettle full of hot water in the sump. And leave it 1/2 hr then try it , otherwise it's a strip down to free it or replace it. If you take off the right hand side you will see the pump on the side a few taps with a hammer might free it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back