Bosch Exxcel dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a second hand bosch exxcel dishwasher last year.
It has started tripping the electrics. I took the side off as seen in other posts and saw that the tubes looked clear. I cleared a blockage right at the top of the clear metrics pipe where the red float sits. However, the machine won't fill with water and there is clicking noise of a switch (inlet valve?) at the back with the inlet pipe pulsating. There are no blockages in the inlet pipe. I manually filled machine with water and it carried out a prewash and drained properly. When I tried a quick wash it tripped the electrics half way through the wash. I suspect there is a small part at fault here. Any help would be gratefully recieved as I feel the machine can be saved.

Sponsored Links
sounds similar to the problem I had and it needed a new PCB (Control Module) I didn't think something which seemed mechanical could be down to something like this but it was and now I read more about it I have seen lots of people with similar problems.

They cost about £100 but I paid comet £95 for the callout, parts and labour and they guarantee to fix for that price and if not fixable then they refund £50. Possibly worth it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back