Bosch intergrated dishwasher sgv46m03gb/33 HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I posted a couple of days ago and had no reply but maybe i wasn't clear (blonde moment).

My dishwasher has suddenly stopped working. On its last use the cycle was still going after 3 hours, I cant remember if the plates were hot and there was water in the bottom. I have emptied the water out and cleaned the filters, checked the arms,salt,rinse aid which all seem fine. So I put it on the eco wash and its jumped from 23 mins to 86mins and isn't beeping when I opened the door ! HELP !

Since this i have checked there is no blockage in the waste pipe and drained all the water out of the thingy where the filters are. I am not sure what its doin it makes a whirring noise but not taking in any water. Wondered if it could be a pump problem as there was dirty water left inside the last time it kind of worked. Any ideas where to look next would be great its only eighteen months old :cry:

Sponsored Links
Yes it could be a drain problem, maybe a piece of glass or similar in the pump if it isn't draining properly. Remove the filters & bail out as much water from the sump as you can. Look for a removable plastic cover on the right hand side (inside the sump). Removing this gives you access to the pump impeller. Look carefully for any obstruction then try to rotate the impeller by hand to see if it sticks at any point (expect some magnetic resistance). Quite often broken glass etc finds its way into the impeller & the pump jams.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back