Bosch Maxx 6 Condenser Dryer F:12 Error

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
We have a Bosch Maxx 6 condenser drier (E-Nr. WTE86300BY/02) which has been working almost immaculately for more a decade now. However, recently it began stopping in random moments with F:12 error on the display. After turning the programming dial to zero once or several times, and then back to the actual drying program position, the drying resumes and finishes successfully. However, I'm concerned that this error could indicate the onset of more serious problems, and beside that the dryer is really good and I wouldn't like to be forced to search for a new one on today's saturated market.
I haven't been able to find the service manual, and online resources regarding the error in question are scarce - there is even one forum post which says that this is the heater element insulation error. Does anyone have any clue regarding this error?
Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back