Bosch SPS544 Dishwasher problem

remove left side panel and you will see what i mean. matrix is the clear plastic on the side
I have both sides off, The matrix (I assume to be the big plastic tank thing with all the channels in it that the water fills up) has a compartment at the bottom in the middle with min/max lines on it - this is full of what looks like very fine orange sand. Is this the water softener, or is this the blockage do you think ?

Sponsored Links
Thanks rock. Any chance of re-submitting your first pic please ? - when I click on it I get a message 'An Error Has Occured, you do not have permission to view this file' - because the picture file is in an album in your profile, and your profile is private.
The second pic blows up a treat.
I wont have time to look at the dishwasher now probably till saturday, but what about the fine orange sand I mentioned - is that supposed to be there ? is that the water softener ?
And are the parts you highlight easy to get out ?
Thanks again rock.

Mark.

Sponsored Links
try this the orange stuff should not be there its crud ,it needs to be clean

That's great, thanks - all I need to do now is figure out a way of getting to those parts, and getting them out to clean them !!

rocks, I'm making progress with it, it's not much like the one in your pics, but they have helped a lot thanks.
Theres a float in the matrix in one of the lower chambers that pushes a peice of blue plastic up to the vicinity of the bottom of the salt hatch, any idea what that is for ?

Mark.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back