BOSCH WFO2867GB 1400rpm washing machine WON'T SPIN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I have a BOSCH WFO2867GB 1400rpm washing machine
It will go through the programme but just wont spin or rotate
first I took the bottom panel off and looked at motor multi plug conection. Which had a lot of black soot on it so I disconected it and cleaned the terminals and sprayed with WD40 and that worked. But then a few washes later it stopped again. So I removed the motor and took it a part and cleaned the armiture with a fine wire brush and inspected the brushes which looked ok to me. Then put it back together and it worked fine for a few more washes. But has now stopped working again. Is there something that I have missed or can do to resolve this issue.
Regards
CH57EVY

Sponsored Links
Brushed need replacing, they are usually at least 25mm long,although yours may look fine they stop working once around 8-10mm. Giving them a clean just stretches the spring a little giving a little more life, as you discovered.

I will buy a pair of brushes and give it ago.
Thanks for your help.
CH57EVY

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back