bosch worcester faulty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could anybody help me, my boiler is only 12 months old and has just started to make noises as if there is a air blocked but it is in the boiler its self and i was told it cant be because it is air tight but it keeps banging inside and then the reset button starts to flash and the blue on button is flashing to at about every four seconds and the manual says there is a reset button which i have pressed but to no joy it is still doing it can anyone help please with some advise. Many Thanks Pamela. :confused:

Sponsored Links
what boiler do you have.if you have a pressure gauge what does it read.

Sponsored Links
i guessed it was a WB by the title :rolleyes: i meant model cdi, ri, si junior.have you contacted WB as it should be under warrentry.

I have found the condensation pipe to be frozen solid on the outside
so i am tryinging to defrost it,the model 24i junior,so will let you know if it works,thanks for all your help much appreciated,Pamela ;)

Many thanks for your help up and running now the frozen condensation pipe was the problem, :D
Thanks alot Pamela

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back