bosch28cdi increasing in pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
don't know if anyone has come across this problem before- but my bosch 28cdi boiler is increasing in pressure when standing idle.
I noticed a couple of weeks ago that my prv has been leaking and replaced it as it was full of scale, however now there is a new prv fitted it has become evident that the boiler is slowly increasing in pressure until it is relieved by the prv.(probably the cause of the other prv failing)
I have checked the expansion vessel and no water comes out when the valve is pressed(i am assuming from this that the diaphragm is still in one peice)
Have repressurised the expansion vessel to 0.7bar but the presure is still increasing but at a much slower rate.

Any suggestions??? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Filling loop letting by, or plate hex leaking. Have you taken the filling key out?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back