Bottom outlet toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm getting annoyed now. I have a customer that needs a BO toilet @ 225mm centre from the wall. I have about 15mm to play with too.

Now as yo probably know these are few and far between and have suggested 6 so far and they don't like them. Anybody have any suggestions to BO toilets?

So far I have suggested Twyford E100/Twyford Alcona/Milano Babel/a Burlington and an Ideal that I found out to be export only.

Any suggestions greatly received.

Cheers Jon.

Sponsored Links
why not just get a standard pan and fit suitable pan connector.

31aIQmPxiAL._AA160_.jpg

Because the customer wants the cistern back to the wall. A standard pan with pan connector throws the cistern about 190mm from the wall and they didn't want boxing in. I have given them all the options I can find now so the next step is to talk them into either digging up concrete floor and re positioning the drain or a custom boxing that will suit the existing toilet.

They had a guy in who cocked a lot up and took them for £2k so I got called in to put it right. Toilet was left with the cistern swinging in the wind, a rad fitted with the TRV horizontal into the room, pump changed and still leaking, a K1 rad 300 x 1400 to heat a 28m2 living room, no sealant on anything and broken tiles and holes left in the walls from removing overflows.

This is the kind of quality I'm following! The wooden frame was something I put in as a temporary measure until they have decided what they want to do.

DSC_0211.JPG DSC_0210.JPG DSC_0202.JPG DSC_0203.JPG

Twyford 3D allows for a distance of up to 245mm from the wall to the centre of the soil connection with a question-mark pan connector. Not cheap though, looking at the best part of £400 for the suite

Sponsored Links
Cheers @muggles

Hadn't seen that one but from what I've shown them they would hate that. Being fair it is an ugly bloody thing lol

There's very few options for them for BO toilets and the price isn't an issue but I just hate that they've been done for £2k for work that would've been about £1.5k tops done properly in the first place.

Jon

Out through the wall and underground to pick up the drain ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back