boulter boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need information on a Boulter Camray 3 boiler, but cannot contact them, as their phone seems to be disconnected. Are they still in existence? If so, how do I contact them? If not, where do I get info, especially wiring diagrams?

Sponsored Links
Boulter Buderus Ltd.
Magnet House
30 Whitehouse Road
Ipswich
Suffolk, IP1 5JA
Telephone: 0044 (0)1473 - 241555
Fax: 0044 (0)1473 - 241321
Sales Boilers: 0044 (0)1473 - 243780
Customer Services (gas): 0044 (0)870 - 421 5933
Technical Product Support (gas): 0044 (0)870 - 421 5944
http://www.boulter-buderus.co.uk
e-mail: [email protected]

Does this help?

Remember it is Sunday...

Thanks, Dan, but I have called those numbers on and off for weeks, and their phone does not seem to be in operation. Can anyone explain?

their oil boiler division i beleive is now at clay cross since berty worcester took em over.

what do you need to know? camray 3 =water jacket &mectron burner.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Wilhelm, I've looked up the BBI Buderus website and will give them a call tomorrow. I've got hold of a secondhand Camray 3 and would like a wiring diagram, for connection of the pump, etc.

try this and this ok itts a camray 2 deluxe, ie programmer on fascia. but it may help. you might find camray2 and 3 are similiar. but check with worcester.

Depends on system but just needs wiring as a basic boiler.

Pump is not controlled by boiler!!

If fully pumped just use Y/S plan diagram!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back