Boulter Classic 95/130 heating boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you help. The boiler will not fire up for my central heating but the hot water comes on OK. Is this a boiler problem or is the Honeywell controller at fault. When off if you press the override button on the controller for hot water the boiler fires up immediately but when you do the same to the heating nothing happend even if you press the Lockout Reset Button. The question is do I need A new Controller or does the boiler have a problem? I would appreciate any advice you can give.

Sponsored Links
Is this a boiler problem or is the Honeywell controller at fault?

Your guess is as good as mine.

It really is!...at least your second guess was.....or did you just second guess what I was going to write?

Check the Honeywell (3-port) valve, or the heating valve if it's a two 2-port system. Chances are the motor which drives the valve to the heating position has failed. A new one is about £20 plus fitting, available from most plumbers' merchants.

MM

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back