Boundary Fence - Fence erection ideas?

rvp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know the easiest/best way to attach a little fencing to this bit where the dead bush is?

shedmove.jpg

Trellis is currently there but it's resting on a single brick wall and the neighbour is a little touchy shall we say :(

We are looking to replace all the fencing - other neighbour is ok, trying to sort the garden out/

Any ideas?

Ta.

Sponsored Links
Really need a picture of the trellis on it's own. I suspect you'll need to dig a hole by the wall, and drop a post in using postcrete, then replace the fence panels.

Really need a picture of the trellis on it's own. I suspect you'll need to dig a hole by the wall, and drop a post in using postcrete, then replace the fence panels.

Thanks for that Doggit, will try and get a pic tomorrow but safe to say the Trellis has seen better days!

I was kind of fearing that reply, wanted to avoid back breaking work! Slabs would have to come up (concreted in) and a lot of hard work.

Forgot to say basically the Trellis is resting on top of a 3ft single brick wall which complicates things really I think.

Sponsored Links
Is that 3' wall a party wall. or entirely on your property?

Is that 3' wall a party wall. or entirely on your property?

Good question! not sure it's basically dividing the gardens like a fence would.

Here's a pic of the Trellis on the wall

20170407_201731.jpg

If a fence, normally the posts are on your side

The deeds normally indicate

For example, standing at my back door, I own the fence to the left and the fence at the bottom of the garden

It gets harder when it's a wall or a fence with central posts

Thanks all for the advice, just thought i'd post a update.

I ended up putting this up for now, looks ok Mrs likes it!

20170410_185537.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back