Boxing...

If you want to watch gratuitous violence that's your lookout. No wonder your kids have joined the army - they might get the chance to kill someone. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Again your wrong, I have no small animals.

So not more to say on this until you get your facts correct.

It's no use hiding behind words - your children have the desire to kill - just like you do.

Errr we all have.
We are carnivores, raised in a slightly less tribal way than our ancestors but it is however ingrained in our genes.
You would kill if needed.

Now get out of that one.
As your so apt to try and say to others.

Sponsored Links
Sorry forgot the ;)

That makes it all good :mrgreen:

But joking aside keep this up, a good convo.

Errr we all have.
We are carnivores, raised in a slightly less tribal way than our ancestors but it is however ingrained in our genes.
You would kill if needed.

Now get out of that one.
As your so apt to try and say to others.

Nothing to get out of - self defence is different to gratuitous violence. Just why you want to see people injure each other I've no idea. :confused:

Self defence?
Nah, you would kill for other reasons if the need arose.
Your intelligent, work out the various reasons.
As for paying, I pay for a gym/dojo so thats possibly correct.
For major events I never pay.
But millions do across the world, how else does HMBO/SKY and other channels exist?
SKY built their coverage in the UK with the first live broadcast of Tyson, bet you watched that somewhere, either live or repeats.

So millions pay to watch this, week in week out. At private bouts and sponsored by multi-national companies.

Argue that one.

It simply proves my point that the human race is pretty sick and kids being brought up believing that gratuitous violence is right will breed offspring that believe that gratuitous violence is right. Bet your Dad like boxing.

Just because a lot of people watch something doesn't mean it's a good thing to watch

It simply proves my point that the human race is pretty sick

Well your a member and I think my point has now been proven as you have obviously accepted you can or would kill in certain circumstances.

Welcome to the human race.

It simply proves my point that the human race is pretty sick

Well your a member and I think my point has now been proven as you have obviously accepted you can or would kill in certain circumstances.

Welcome to the human race.

I'm not a pacifist, I just don't get any enjoyment out of watching two guys beat the crap put of each other. I prefer the arts.

I'm not a pacifist, I just don't get any enjoyment out of watching two guys beat the crap put of each other. I prefer the arts.

Your choice, all I was indicating. You admit when needed physical could be called for. Fair play.
And yes I do more than sit on here also.

Sponsored Links
Back