Braggard?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So is this footballer honest or is telling the Truth? 'Made love' to 10000 women and he's just 28! So if he has managed one woman per day he's been at it since he was 8months old!

Sponsored Links
You have to witness it to believe it. These are healthy & fit young men with unimaginable amounts of money to toss around.

I understand that rape happens the very moment one party says "no", but WTF are you doing in his bedroom in your panties . . . . .?

So is this footballer honest or is telling the Truth? 'Made love' to 10000 women and he's just 28! So if he has managed one woman per day he's been at it since he was 8months old!
BTW. Has he ever said he made love to 10 000 women? Or is it something she says he said?

It matters.

Sponsored Links
10,000 different woman ?? I think thats a stretch... I think there is a very good chance you'd catch something or break something.

We all know that footballers are not the sharpest tools in the shed, i.e. he can't count.

He's never claimed he shagged 10 000 wimmin. She said he said, which is something entirely different.

Can you not understand that what is in your heads is planted their by your MSM of choice?

Sponsored Links
Back