brainless mcdonalds staff

WELL my my you lot are so stuck up it shows how can you say those things about MAC Ds

dont go no one forces you lot

dont be so pompous

i dont go as i dont eat sh** but i wont call those working on minimum wages

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
WELL my my you lot are so stuck up it shows how can you say those things about MAC Ds

dont go no one forces you lot

dont be so pompous

i dont go as i dont eat sh** but i wont call those working on minimum wages

...he said, as he choked on his pot-noodle and Mars Bar! :)

I recall had a similar occurance in KFC. I asked for two pieces of chicken and a portion of chips. He then says, "do you want a meal, they're on special". "No says I". "Are you sure, you get a bottle of coke and ice cream with the meal". I then confirm, "No thanks, just the chicken and chips, I'm going to be eating them as I'm walking along. Ice cream and coke will just get in the way."

He then comes back with the chicken and chips, and attempts to charge me about 60p more than the price of the complete meal. "You don't seriously expect me to pay that do you?". "Sorry sir, I did advise you to have the meal". "OK give me the meal but hold the coke and ice cream".

He then does his business on the til and charges me the price for the meal. Just as I am about to walk away he shouts after me. "Excuse me sir, but can you take your coke and ice cream away", "Let someone else have it as a freeby from me.", "Sorry sir I can't do that, as it would be detrimental to our business".

I then stomp back to the counter, pick up the coke and ice cream and ask, "Before I throw this in the bin, does anyone here want some ice cream and coke". A little girl then pipes up, "I'll have it". I pass over the ice cream and coke to the girl and her father thanks me. Then the man behind the counter says to the girls father. "I must warn you sir that I can't allow you to eat that in here", "Why not?" he asks. "Only food purchased in the restaurant may be consumed on the premisis." "Well it was purchsed in here, HE just bought it!", "but you didn't did you? you were just given it!" "So if I buy my daughter a meal she won't be able to eat that either will she? She's got no money of her own, so what am I supposed to do?" I don't know how the argument ended as I was walking out of the door having a quiet chuckle.

As for McDs I haven't used them since I found out they were supporting the IRA. One of my mates mum was killed by a bombing at aldershot, which quite upset me at the time. Anyone that can consider that the act of a charitable organisation doesn't get my business. I know they don't support them any more, but I've still never quite forgiven them.

gobbled.GIF

Sponsored Links
got this sent to me can't vouch for authenticity but would be nice if true:

This is an actual job application that a 17-year-old boy submitted at a McDonald's restaurant in Florida;

and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

> >NAME: Greg Bulmash.

> >SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

> >DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

> >DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

> >EDUCATION: Yes.

> >LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

> >SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

> >MOST NOTABLE

ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and 'post-it' notes.

> >REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

> >AVAILABLE FOR WORK: Of course. That's why I'm applying.

> >PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30 - 3:30pm., Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

> >DO YOU HAVE ANY

SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

> >MAY WE CONTACT

YOUR CURRENT

EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

> >DO YOU HAVE ANY

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS

THAT WOULD PROHIBIT

YOU FROM LIFTING

>UPTO 50lbs?: 50lbs. of what?

> >DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

> >HAVE YOU RECEIVED

ANY SPECIAL AWARDS

OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be the winner of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

> >DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job, no, on my breaks, yes.

> >WHAT WOULD YOU

LIKE TO BE DOING IN

FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb blond supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

> >DO YOU CERTIFY THAT

THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND

COMPLETE TO THE BEST

OF YOUR >KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

> >SIGN HERE: Aries.

Back