brainless mcdonalds staff

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
went into macdonalds a few weeks ago for some food. asked for a plain cheeseburger and 4 chicken nuggets. he told me that they have stopped doin chicken nuggets. i asked wy and he said they just have. so i asked for 2 burgers instead. since i wanted them plain, i had to wait so he served the next customer. she asked for a few things (wasnt payin much attention) and they she asked for 6 chicken nuggets. so he went to stand and got a box of chicken nuggets from shelf. i asked why he told me they stopped makin them and he said, 'oh, theyve only stopped the packs of 4'

****in idiot.

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
well you did ask only for 4

and he did they they have stopped selling chicken nuggets. he didnt say they had stopped selling them in packs of 4 until i asked him why he told me they didnt sell them and then sol some to the next person

I find my solution to this sort of thing works wonders.....

I dont go to Mcdonalds!

Sponsored Links
ninebob said:
I find my solution to this sort of thing works wonders.....

I dont go to Mcdonalds!

i try and avoid it... id rather go to the chippy

look they are underpaid, work in horrible high pressure conditions and thier ownly relief is to screw about with the customers by aplying the bosses rules to the letter. .... just dont go to Mc D's its a godawful place full of chav's

sidecar_jon said:
look they are underpaid, work in horrible high pressure conditions and thier ownly relief is to screw about with the customers by aplying the bosses rules to the letter. .... just dont go to Mc D's its a godawful place full of chav's

i use the drive-thru "McDrive" - minimal exposure to chavs this way!

kevplumb said:
obviously get free burgers and BSE :LOL: :LOL: ;)

That could explain the lack of intelligent life behind the counter, they've all been eating the burgers. Perhaps there is a direct correlation between burgers,bse and chav's, they eat at Mackey d's and they don't have much between their ears either. :p

well what about this for being dumb.. i went to petrol station filled my moped up then went to pay at the time there was my moped and one car.. i walked in the shop ( with my helmet on ) and the asian guy said " which pump mate " :idea:

poshman said:
well what about this for being dumb.. i went to petrol station filled my moped up then went to pay at the time there was my moped and one car.. i walked in the shop ( with my helmet on ) and the asian guy said " which pump mate " :idea:

I'm often tempted to give the number of vacant pump when they ask. :p or maybe give the number of the one where the guy is just filling up his gerry can :eek:

nstreet said:
poshman said:

I'm often tempted to give the number of vacant pump when they ask. :p or maybe give the number of the one where the guy is just filling up his gerry can :eek:

if they put the numbers close together, say your to the right (or left) on 12, 34,56,78 etc

You were pushing your luck in the first place actually expecting 'food' from somewhere like that... :mad:

Went into a pub on Hartlepool docks once and ordered a Vegetable Lasagne - Got asked 'Do you want vegetarian gravy on that ?' to which I replied no implying (I thought) no, I don't want any gravy on it, as you don't have gravy on Lasagne do you.

Imagine my joy when it was then bought out swimming in their meaty gravy instead.........

Sponsored Links
Back