Brand New Frameless Shower Enclosure......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I hope this reaches the right people.

Please note this is not a FOR SALE ad, but for some advice about selling a shower.

I recently bought a new Frameless Shower Enclosure from an online bathroom company for a new ensuite extension. Once we had bought it, we decided to change the shower tray around and as the sizing wasn't square, it was rectangle, the shower doors didn't fit as they were not universal LH or RH opening.

We tried to return this to the company as it hadn't been used and we wanted to exchange it but according to their terms as the box was not in a "resalable" condition they would not take it back. So I had to buy ANOTHER shower.

I am now stuck with a brand new shower, which is still boxed, although slightly torn and I was wondering if anyone knows any companies that buy them to resell on to trade or the public?? This is a £400 shower enclosure and seems a waste.....

I am based in Kent if anyone can help me....

Thanks again and so

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back