Brand New Vaillant 832 Faulty Pump??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had a full central heating system with a vaillant 832 installed, its been fine for 2 days (flushed twice as per install instructions i watched the installer). All rads bled, there cant be any air left in the system. Anyway it sounds like the pump is knackered, the whole case is vibrating when the pump is running. At first it only did it on the startup sequence but now its constantly doing it, no fault codes etc!

2 Days old, I thought vaillant were one of the best lol, should of stuck with worcester!

Sponsored Links
No surprise there then,another exclusive bites the dirty system dust.

any boiler can go t1t`s up

alot of the time its down to the installer

thats what the guarantee is for

If you'd have had a Worcester and this happened, then you'd have said that you wish that you'd had a Vaillant.... Call your installer for him to sort it out... How do you know that it is the pump? I believe that the pumps on both boilers are made by the same manufacturer anyway.

Stop being a drama queen...........

Sponsored Links
If its the exclusive its got the Laing pump, its got history.....

History is what that make of pump should be.

Such a shame cos as they're more like like the max than the plus it let's down a good product.

Here's strange one,

if i press the reset then it starts by re-circulating the water, then the boiler fires up and its nice and quiet. 10 mins later it shuts down to overrun, starts back up into heating mode and there it is again, loud rumbling!

Anyway....

Is it my installer or vaillant i need to ring? Although the installer was excellent he wasnt too familar with the vaillants fault wise (could say its a good thing that not many break)

If its the exclusive its got the Laing pump, its got history.....

Are these the ones that look like a wilo? Had a custard who's been through 3 pumps on an ecomax. Fitted a revised hydroblock with grunny pump this time round

any boiler can go t1t`s up

alot of the time its down to the installer

thats what the guarantee is for

Most of the time it's down to the manufactuerer , who like to blame it onto the installer , you ring them report a fault & the usual response is , never had one of those go wrong before , or words to that effect , your installer is fortunate , that he did'nt fit a Biasi , and you have'nt got one of there imfamous , service agents turning up !

Could be the auto air vent cap has been left closed and it can't vent the trapped air.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back