breakdown invoice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys. im just starting doing some private brakdowns. however it occoured to me that i may get stiffed. ie i go to breakdown say its the pump then the customer goes out and fits the pump himself !!

just wondering is it possible to get some ready made stationary invoice that states that i have found the problem and she/he owes me for the diaognostic visit . chap i trained with had this. got his 80 quid for finding the problem and if the customer phoned back great he charge for the part and return visit( reduced rate) but if not at least he was paid for his time.

Sponsored Links
Easy, either charge for call outs, or don't diagnose the fault, but submit an estimate to correct the fault.

You could just make out your own invoice for fault diagnostics, whenever I get a call I always give the customer a price for fault diagnostics and advise them they will get a reduced rate if I carry out the work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back