breaking into 110mm soil pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I am new to the forum and could use your help.
I have a vertical 110mm stack pipe sevicing an upstairs bathroom and I want to install a toilet downstairs. How can I cut the pipe, install a branch fitting and secure a leakproof joint to the vertical pipe? Once cut the pipe will not move up or down to slide into the new fitting.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
1 x 92.5 degree branch - 2 x 110mm flexseal ( fernco) connectors - 1x throw away handsaw ;)

Sponsored Links
1 x 92.5 degree branch - 2 x 110mm flexseal ( fernco) connectors - 1x throw away handsaw ;)

or use 110mm slip collars, lubricate and slide the collar up the pipe, insert the branch and cuts of pipe then slide the slip collar back down, making sure it is positioned correctly 50% either side of the pipe

or use 110mm slip collars, lubricate and slide the collar up the pipe, insert the branch and cuts of pipe then slide the slip collar back down, making sure it is positioned correctly 50% either side of the pipe

This method would look nicer than using Furnco collers, both methods would achieve the desired result though, good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back