Brexit Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ha ha! Embarrassed at being caught out publishing false propaganda, Bodd has gone back and altered his post!

For the benefit of anyone who missed it, Bodd falsely claimed that Cameron said Brexit would lead to World War 3.

Edit, my mistake, he put up another post but his false propaganda one is still there.

"cameron-brexit-could-lead-to-world-war-iii"

For anyone (unlike Bodd) interested in the truth, the speech is on
https://www.gov.uk/government/speec...ks-strength-and-security-in-the-eu-9-may-2016

It does not mention WWIII

It does, however, mention several of the defects in the Leaver's case, which still exist, unresolved

For example

"So the onus is on those who advocate leaving to prove that Britain will be better off outside the EU. Those advocating Brexit have spent many years preparing for this moment. And yet they seem unable to set out a clear, comprehensive plan for our future outside the EU.

Some admit there would be a severe economic shock, but assert nonchalantly that it would be ‘a price worth paying’.

Others are in denial that there would be a shock at all. And they can’t agree what their plan for post-Brexit Britain would look like.

One minute we are urged to follow Norway, the next minute Canada. A few days later Switzerland offers the path forward, until it becomes clear that their arrangement doesn’t provide much access for services to the EU’s single market – and services, as I’ve said, are almost 4 fifths of the British economy."

"The Leave campaign are asking us to take a massive risk with the future of our economy and the future of our country.

And yet they can’t even answer the most basic questions.

What would Britain’s relationship be with the EU if we were to leave? Will we have a free trade agreement, or will we fall back on World Trade Organisation rules?

The man who headed the WTO for 8 years thinks this would be and I quote “a terrible replacement for access to the EU single market.”

Some of them say we would keep full access to the EU single market.

If so, we would have to accept freedom of movement, a contribution to the EU budget, and accept all EU rules while surrendering any say over them.

In which case, we would have given up sovereignty rather than taken it back.

Others say we would definitely leave the single market – including, yesterday, the Vote Leave campaign – despite the critical importance of the single market to jobs and investment in our country.

I can only describe this as a reckless and irresponsible course. These are people’s jobs and livelihoods that are being toyed with.

And the Leave campaign have no answers to the most basic questions."

It is rather sad that the Leavers have never been able to put together and agree a coherent proposal and plan. They've had three years. They won't have one by the next scheduled "Brexit date." Nor the one after that. Nor the one after that.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Bodd, do you find it funny to recirculate false propaganda, which is untrue?

Whats false John
IMG-20190409-WA0000.jpg

And now he's hoping that his false propaganda will be forgotten!

Ha ha! Embarrassed at being caught out publishing false propaganda, Bodd has gone back and altered his post!

For the benefit of anyone who missed it, Bodd falsely claimed that Cameron said Brexit would lead to World War 3.
I saw it too and was confused. Even more confusing were his 4month old pic's touted as last week in Paris.

Bod did not go back and alter anything about WW3

Bod did not go back and alter anything about WW3

don't be silly, Bodd.

I still have the false propaganda page that you linked open on my PC.

I see it's very popular with anti-EU campaigners like yourself.

People who like lies.

don't be silly, Bodd.

I still have the false propaganda page that you linked open on my PC.

I see it's very popular with anti-EU campaigners like yourself.

People who like lies.

If you have it John share it

I have no interest in recirculating propaganda filled with lies.

Unlike Bodd.

It's time to get back the the subject of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back