Brexit humiliation

Apparently they have 800 pubs, so a good chance East Ham will survive!

Sponsored Links
The arch brexiteer Tim Martin said that brexit would benefit his squalid pubs...

Seems he was wrong, but then it was obvious that a falling pound would affect prices...

Nice to see him squirm!

He certainly didn't gain a 'brexit bonus', and funnily enough not a single benefit of brexit has yet been identified!

The arch brexiteer Tim Martin said that brexit would benefit his squalid pubs...

Seems he was wrong, but then it was obvious that a falling pound would affect prices...

Nice to see him squirm!

He certainly didn't gain a 'brexit bonus', and funnily enough not a single benefit of brexit has yet been identified!
I don't think Tim's squirming after putting just 32 of his 800 pubs up for sale.

Sponsored Links
I don't think Tim's squirming after putting just 32 of his 800 pubs up for sale.
There are other indicators:
1664361844649.png

Oh dear, looks like he might be worth less than £400,000,000 now. Bovvered!

It's just the start...

In July he was quoted as saying, "The winner of the Tory leadership vote should have 'sensible economic policies and a plan we can all relate to'. "

So how did that work out? :LOL:

I believe the Boomtown Rats have a suitable song, which says...

"Banana Republic,
Septic Isle"

Meanwhile emergency measures are being put in place by the BofE, but so far they're not working....

All faith has been lost in the UK economy!

Silly Tim for not seeing the government would shut the country down over a virus.

Oh dear, looks like he might be worth less than £400,000,000 now. Bovvered!
That was the estimate of his net worth, now it's :

Tim Martin: Net Worth 2022

Tim Martin’s Net Worth is $9 million as of 2022.

That's a sizeable reduction.

In July he was quoted as saying, "The winner of the Tory leadership vote should have 'sensible economic policies and a plan we can all relate to'. "

Situations change, as you know.

In December 2019, you said "A big thank you" and told us all what to do with our country as you had already made plans to leave.

Where does that leave us?
Up sh*t creek without a paddle...

And anyone willing to sell one will be charging top dollar...

At a price that bankrupt UK PLC won't be able to afford...

But that was the inevitability of setting sail on the brexitanic...

Many did see that coming!

Situations change, as you know.
Indeed they do...

And some situations which change are forced on people by ignorant trolls voting in a spectacularly suicidal way...

But the troll then refuses to accept responsibility and blames anyone/everyone else for their stupidity...

Of course every time it posts it reinforces it's stupidity, and of course hopes to close down yet another topic...

Sponsored Links
Back