There's another £33m down the drain...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Brexit - the gift that keeps on giving...

Government pays Eurotunnel £33m over Brexit ferry case

"The government will pay £33m to Eurotunnel in an agreement to settle a lawsuit over extra ferry services in the event of a no-deal Brexit."

So how many nurses would that have paid for?
(assuming of course we could attract them to work in the UK after 29/03/19)

And it's always "The government will pay", not the taxpayer!

Will heads roll?

Like f uck they will!

Sponsored Links
Brexit - the gift that keeps on giving...

Government pays Eurotunnel £33m over Brexit ferry case

"The government will pay £33m to Eurotunnel in an agreement to settle a lawsuit over extra ferry services in the event of a no-deal Brexit."

So how many nurses would that have paid for?
(assuming of course we could attract them to work in the UK after 29/03/19)

And it's always "The government will pay", not the taxpayer!

Will heads roll?

Like f uck they will!
Good God!
I read only this morning that Eurotunnel are suing the government over this matter.
I didn't expect the government to cave in, and cave in with enormous sums of money wasted!

Grayling must be the second most incompetent minister in living history.

Sponsored Links
Grayling must be the second most incompetent minister in living history.
Only the second?

Another £467m down the drain on the corrupt probation deals...

And let's not forget the billions lost to the rail strikes he helped instigate and the failed (again) East Coast line privatisation model!

I wonder exactly what he knows about May that keeps this totally incompetent turd in government?

Only the second?

Another £467m down the drain on the corrupt probation deals...

And let's not forget the billions lost to the rail strikes he helped instigate and the failed (again) East Coast line privatisation model!

I wonder exactly what he knows about May that keeps this totally incompetent turd in government?
Don't fabricate quotes!
Sorry I didn't. I cleverly (well I thought so) edited it.

Sorry I didn't. I cleverly edited it.
Nope, you stupidly fabricated it!

Care to show me where I said exactly "what ... about May ...?" ?

I could of course quote you as saying "Grayling must be the most incompetent minister in living history" and then simply claim 'clever editing' :rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with outsourcing but when it is done for ideologically reasons then it will end up costing more.

Nope, you stupidly fabricated it!

Care to show me where I said exactly "what ... about May ...?" ?

I could of course quote you as saying "Grayling must be the most incompetent minister in living history" and then simply claim 'clever editing' :rolleyes:
Are you winding me up, pulling my leg, or are you serious?
If you're serious, calm down tiger, I did apologise and explain.
If you're winding me up, there's no way that you could edit my comments anywhere near as cleverly as I edited yours. :p

There is nothing wrong with outsourcing but when it is done for ideologically reasons then it will end up costing more.
Care to name an outsourcing contract that has benefitted the 'customer' (tax payer) either cost-wise or service-wise?

Are you winding me up, pulling my leg, or are you serious?
If you're serious, calm down tiger, I did apologise and explain.
If you're winding me up, there's no way that you could edit my comments anywhere near as cleverly as I edited yours. :p
Hey, if you want to make stuff up then that's your choice...

Others may of course take the view that if you think it funny to alter other people's posts, then what you post in the future could be easily regarded as a crock of s hit...

Is that clear enough?

whilst 33 million does sound a lot its 1p every week for a year for every man woman or child in britain

Sponsored Links
Back