Brexit is going swimmingly

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No, you are not. In fact you are seething that the UK secured a last minute deal with the EU. And for that reason alone, UK industry is scraping by whilst many other businesses are suffering brexit losses.

Brexit - what a pile of poo.

Get Brexit Done, lol.

Get Brexit Done, lol.

I am ready to accept your apologies, says Brexiter (thedailymash.co.uk)

A BREXITER has big-heartedly agreed to accept apologies from Remainers for all their terrible lies and smears.

Joe Turner of Mansfield has issued a statement saying that if Remainers say sorry to him for the needless division and hatred they have caused and admit Brexit has been a success, the whole thing will be forgotten.

Turner said: “We’ve got to bring this country back together. And I’m a big enough man to make the first move.

“I promise I won’t call you an idiot, or upbraid you for your metropolitan liberal elitist beliefs, or say we’d be speaking German if you’d had your way.

“I’ll be open, kind and understanding. You’ll find no judgement here. Whatever your reasons for being so catastrophically misguided that you tried to destroy Britain, I’ll accept it.

“We’ve all got to move on together. That not only means accepting you were very, very wrong, but also accepting that I and the 52 per cent were absolutely right.

“Come on. You won’t be able to enjoy the magic of post-Brexit Britain with this hanging over you. I’m waiting.”

one part of Ireland is in the UK

just though I would inform you of that because u seem to be confused.
So by your own admission, Ireland is not in the UK, just a part of it, a small part of it.

Just though I would inform you of that because you seem to be doing what you do best, just saying things that off the top off your head without giving any of it much thought. And usually none of it makes much sense.

I am ready to accept your apologies, says Brexiter (thedailymash.co.uk)

A BREXITER has big-heartedly agreed to accept apologies from Remainers for all their terrible lies and smears.

Joe Turner of Mansfield has issued a statement saying that if Remainers say sorry to him for the needless division and hatred they have caused and admit Brexit has been a success, the whole thing will be forgotten.

Turner said: “We’ve got to bring this country back together. And I’m a big enough man to make the first move.

“I promise I won’t call you an idiot, or upbraid you for your metropolitan liberal elitist beliefs, or say we’d be speaking German if you’d had your way.

“I’ll be open, kind and understanding. You’ll find no judgement here. Whatever your reasons for being so catastrophically misguided that you tried to destroy Britain, I’ll accept it.

“We’ve all got to move on together. That not only means accepting you were very, very wrong, but also accepting that I and the 52 per cent were absolutely right.

“Come on. You won’t be able to enjoy the magic of post-Brexit Britain with this hanging over you. I’m waiting.”
I keep advising you about these fake, anti-EU web sites, but you won't be warned.
Is that the normal mindset of a typical Brexiteer?

So by your own admission, Ireland is not in the UK, just a part of it, a small part of it.

Just though I would inform you of that because you seem to be doing what you do best, just saying things that off the top off your head without giving any of it much thought. And usually none of it makes much sense.

Er :confused:

u brought Ireland up

seems like buffoon johnson was the first European head of state that sleepy joe rang up since he became predident

Sponsored Links
Back