Brexit stopped putin apparently...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
According to smogg...

They really are grasping at straws...

Linky Linky

Maybe someone should point out to him that all EU countries are able to act unilaterally, as they are sovereign states...

But hey, this was in answer to a question about are there any 'brexit bonuses'...

He refused to elaborate further :LOL:

Lies again as usual, but then the usual suspects will lap it up ;)

Sponsored Links
The EU had lots of meetings about it before they decided their course of action.

We got on with it while they were talking about it.

I can't stand Rees-Mogg, but the facts of this story appear to make sense. The NLAWs made a big difference as they got there early, perhaps Ukraine would have been overwhelmed if we'd been having meetings about sending them at the time that Russia invaded.

I saw that bolleaux, the sincere cooperation he refers to is essentially trade, it doesn't require cooperation in time of war, tat's not needed. A variation on the germany caused the invasion because it bought russsian gas theme. Brexit emboldened Poutin.

Blup

Sponsored Links
According to smogg...

They really are grasping at straws...

Linky Linky

Maybe someone should point out to him that all EU countries are able to act unilaterally, as they are sovereign states...

But hey, this was in answer to a question about are there any 'brexit bonuses'...

He refused to elaborate further :LOL:

Lies again as usual, but then the usual suspects will lap it up ;)

He also pointed out a brexit benefit of not having to contribute £191 billion (I read elsewhere £70 billion) to the EU covid recovery fund, that's many multiples of the amount that even the most backwards of the remoaners can conjure up as a loss of not being in the single market.

Yet another benefit of leaving the EU. Brexit bonus. (y)

He also pointed out a brexit benefit of not having to contribute £191 billion (I read elsewhere £70 billion) to the EU covid recovery fund, that's many multiples of the amount that even the most backwards of the remoaners can conjure up as a loss of not being in the single market.

How much do you think we would have needed to contribute?

How much has Brexit cost thus far?

Were down by billions boyo. Brexit - shít zero bonus.

You 'read'?

Well I guess there's got to a first time for everyone!

So given your new found literacy, could you show us the links to where this figure is to be found?

And whether it is joint EU contribution?

Which then distributes the funds to the regions in most need?

And could you list each individual country's required contribution and whether it is compulsory?

Partial truths are worse than outright lies, it's disgraceful that Rice Pudd thinks it appropriate to blame the EU for the war, so precious is maintaining the myth of brexhit success.

Blup

Where you read that - back of a bus?

Only thing dumber than a Brexiteer is a flag waving Trumper. Both are blots on their respective beautiful countries.

Sponsored Links
Back