Brick Slips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I hope this is the right place for this as it is my first post here.
Can anyone help me with a problem I am having trouble finding somewhere that sells a range of brick slips in the Lancashire area, the closest with a good range I have found looking online is a shop with a showroom in Derbyshire with a very good range but it's a bit far to travel for me but I prefer to see before I buy them as pictures can be misleading sometimes.
I am wanting to line the chamber of a fireplace for a wood burning stove to go in with them as the originals bricks are not in good condition.
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks VanW

Sponsored Links
I know its not too helpful, but most modern pubs/chain pubs wanting the rustic feel have them throughout. Just a thought!

Mow for even less help, I have some. I appreciate things look different in pictures, I could take a video of them if that would be any better for you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back