Brick Tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having a white kitchen with wood worktops fitted, and need to choose some tiles. I am thinking white Brick shaped tiles. I have seen them in B&Q at £19.99 sqyd. I was wondering wether anybody knows where i can get them cheaper, or if anybody has any other ideas for tiles?

Sponsored Links
Not being funny mate, but as you obviously know how to use the internet, have you tried Googling for brick type tiles? And tile sites for looking at images of tiles to see what you like. What's the point in someone else telling you what they like - do you find it hard to form your own opinion?

Not being funny mate, but as you obviously know how to use the internet, have you tried Googling for brick type tiles? And tile sites for looking at images of tiles to see what you like. What's the point in someone else telling you what they like - do you find it hard to form your own opinion?

Yes I can use the internet, and I have googled brick tiles, but as anybody knows who used the internet, there is no substitute for personal knowlegde and experiance. I have no trouble forming my own opinion, infact I formed an opinion of you quite quickly, rightly or wrongly :) I was asking for people's imput on tiles, not an attack on the way I do things.

if your near leicester or burton parkside do a white bevel edged tile of about £15 a sq meter

(GC might be having a bad day)

:cool:

Sponsored Links
Thanks Jefloss, Im sure I can soure some, was just in terested in other peoples opinion on tiles.
Hopefully he was having a bad day.

Thanks Jefloss, Im sure I can soure some, was just in terested in other peoples opinion on tiles.
Hopefully he was having a bad day.

im only usually jefLOSS when im playing poker lol

no worries fella GC is one of the most respected guys on diynot. (even tho he is northern
:eek:

Yes I can use the internet, and I have googled brick tiles, but as anybody knows who used the internet, there is no substitute for personal knowlegde and experiance. I have no trouble forming my own opinion, infact I formed an opinion of you quite quickly, rightly or wrongly :) I was asking for people's imput on tiles, not an attack on the way I do things.
Well you obviously read my post with wrong idea (but if we're forming instant opinions about one another.... I'm thinking divorced man hater.. hmmm?) - every point was made constructively - the part about being able to form your own opinion was a legitimate question.
Had I known you were a female type, I might have worded my reply a little differently (cause I know you women fly off the handle at the slightest thing). However, I stand by my comments.
I hope you get sorted with your tiling problem. I hope you find a supplier that might save you a pound or two per m².
I would also imagine that there is someone out there with the imaginative powers to come up with an alternative to your very narrow option of white brick tiles..... last time I looked there was plenty of pretty colours and sizes that you could choose from. But what would you gain if 100 people replied to your post; each with a different idea for tiles? You'd be none the wiser. There are thousands of different tiles out there - it's all about finding something that you like.
Good luck. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back