bring back branding for extreme crimanls..let everyone know

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the reason you have to raise your right hand in court is because years ago you were branded and when you put up your right hand the judge could see what you have done wrong..i think paedophile and rapist and child killers should as they get such short sentences these days for such horrific crimes it would make us aware of them and what scum they really are...try gettin a job in a school with that branded on your hand...

Sponsored Links
I totally agree.I know i would feel happier if they were branded because like you say,we would know who they were and what they've done.I think everyone has a right to know who these people are so can use more precaution.And no before anyone asks i dont believe in human rights and forgive and forget nonsense.They lost their right to any of that the moment they commited such a horrific crime.

So we will have one colour branded marks for the ones you both suggest. And another colour (otherwise we all get confused) for speeding drivers (they can cause a lott of harm too), and another colour for very wicked business people who run of with savings from OAP, another colour for shop-lifters (shop-owners can recognise them straight away), colour for murderers.

Oh and another colour for those who don't agree with the rule of branding people.
I choose green then

Sponsored Links
hey mandiehun i agree they lose there human right as soon as they commit the offence..also commit the crime you do the time..what evr the punishment..

Are you implying that i am so small minded as too let people make up their own minds on the subject?Everyone has their own opinion and i am just expressing mine.But i must agree it would get very confusing if their was a different colour for each different crime commited.But i still stand by my opinion that those sick people out there need to be recognised somehow.

Is this what you've been waiting to grace our forum with ?, maybe the mods had a premonition about you at the start. :(

Do you get to choose which brand is used, I knew someone with a cute liitle imp tatooed on their hand.

They will install a governmental commission first to decide if any brand is absolutely PC-correct :LOL: :LOL:

WoodYouLike said:
Give them time, they might even find the spell checker :D
Given time you might too.
(they can cause a lott of harm too), and another colour for very wicked business people who run of with savings from OAP,
1. lot.
2. off.
2.OAP's
:LOL: :LOL:

Well, at least I have a proper excuse, I'm a foreigner.:D :D
But I stand corrected :oops:

Its very easy to make a slip, more so if typing fast, I was only pulling your leg. :LOL: :LOL:

I tend to ignore spelling mistakes though, I once had a row with someone,on another site, who was constantly having a go at another member about their spelling. It was pretty obvious the guy was dyslexic and I suspect the offending poster knew it too.

suziestarr32 when you suggested branding, is it blue for boys and pink for girls. and for them who don't know who/what they are get a blue and pink stripe :LOL: ;)

nah branding to good for them kill the...oops thats be done I guess.LOL..LOL..LOL

I have many brands on my arms/wrists hands from bits of red hot 15mm an 22mm scorching me ...mainly upside down under a bath , strange how they never fade..

can we have coloured brands as my white scars are not kiddie fiddler brands ...lol

maybe a tat as mentioned , although those celtic ones already show those to display them to be thick numpties ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back