British Gas RC plus thermostat- change to 5-2 mode?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a British Gas RC Plus programmable wireless thermostat -but I think it's actually a Drayton Digistat +3RF that's been rebadged by BG. BG had set it up so we had one set of timings for weekdays and one for weekends i.e. in 5-2 mode. We had to change the batteries the other day and now it's reverted to 7 day mode, i.e. we have to set timings for each day separately. I can't find any instructions anywhere on how to set it back to 5-2 mode. Can anybody help?

Sponsored Links
Yes that's the one. But nothing there I can see about how to toggle between the 5-2 mode and the 7 day mode, only how to set the programs when in each mode... unless I'm missing something?

Follow the instructions carefully:
upload_2017-12-2_23-3-24.png

Sponsored Links
There isn't a setting for that.
If you want to set Monday to Friday in one go you need to press > then press + 7 times, it will go through all 7 days individually then on the 7th press it will go to Monday to Friday then press > to set your program once you have set the 6 times and temperatures it will go to Saturday and Sunday's settings.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back